As a manager in the HORECA sector, word of mouth is probably your best way to make yourself known. Very effective, it is however not easy to control. Fortunately, there are other ways to make you known and to improve your general image: marketing.
WedooBox offers you this conference gathering the best experts in our field. Managers of establishments themselves, they let us know what they have put in place to improve their visibility and image. They will be accompanied by marketing experts to deepen the subjects and to answer your questions as precisely as possible.
The discussed subjects:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
- “How can I make my website more Google-Friendly so that it is more visible?”
- These are practices to implement when designing your website that will make it appear higher in the results pages when a search is performed.
- Without going into the technical details of the lines of code that make up a website, we will show you several tools and easy-to-use alternatives that can easily improve the visibility of your website.
- SEA (Search Engine Advertising):
- “Are there affordable ads that would allow me to be displayed before others on search engines?”
- The purchase of “sponsored links” is not easy and can be more expensive than necessary if it is badly managed.
- We will discuss the main points to know and we will work on a few exercises.
- Online directories:
- “Are these directories an asset or are they unmanageable?”
- A lot of managers don’t like online directories, but if managed properly, they can be real allies. We’ll explain!
- Newsletters and other means of communication:
- “How can I keep my customers up to date on what’s new?”
- A newsletter is a very good tool to keep customers informed. However, there are a few rules to follow and you need to know how to arm yourself with the right tools.
- We will discuss the existing tools and the advantages of both. Automation, future GDPR law, customization, …, so many points you need to know. Not all of them are managed by the existing tools.
Tuesday 24th October 2017
Brussels. The place will be determined and communicated according to the number of registrations.
WedooBox Members: Free
Non- Wedoobox Members: 75€
To register, please contact our event manager on +32 496 97 21 28. Alternatively, you can use our online contact form.